Saturday 5 February 2022

52CCT CHALLENGE (FEB'22 SKETCH)

 Hi Crafty Friends.  Andreja M is our host for February at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge.

The first challenge of the month is always a sketch challenge.  Here Andreja's sketch for this month. I 'm sure you'll like it and hope you join us!



The quality of the photo is not so good, because it's very sunny today and I couldn't get the light right.
I used the beautiful Sleigh die from Penny Black and coloured it with Copic Markers. The background was sponged with Distress Oxide Ink and White Gouache was splattered for the snow. 
The embossing folder is from Ultimate Crafts. 



I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what our fabulous  Design Team have created with this sketch. Looking forward to seeing your cards in the gallery:)

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-

Theme: Embossing Folder



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)





7 comments:

  1. oh Jenny, ce traineau est superbe! très jolie création, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully colored sleigh, Jenny! Love that embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful bright and cheerful Christmas card Jenny - love the background embossing, and a great use of the sketch
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifuul card, You used the sketch very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifuul card, You used the sketch very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design layout and take on the sketch Jenny. Wonderful texture and vibrant colouring and a real stunner x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love that vibrant red sleigh, it looks stunning against your blue sky xx

    ReplyDelete