Saturday 16 July 2022

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN (JULY '22 THEME)

 Hi Crafty Friends.  I am your hostess for August at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge.

It's time for the Theme Challenge.  I have chosen 'FLORALS' as our theme, because I love them:) 

I dry embossed the background panel and rubbed gold ink of this. The Poinsettia was die-cut from some gorgeous Nepalese handmade paper and painted with Altenew metallic paint. 
Dies: Tim Holtz
Stamp: Kaisercraft
EF:


I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what our talented Guest Designer, Lucie and the rest of the team created for this theme and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-


 (I used an old jewel from my Mum's stash)



        Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




13 comments:

  1. Jenny this is a magnificent card - love the gold on gold on gold. I admire that you can add ink to your embossed areas and not smudge it anywhere - that is my card making nemesis!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is so elegant, Jenny! Love all that gold and the layered poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jenny! Love all the texture and dimension from your gilded embossing and gorgeous poinsettia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! You used the theme very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant card! I love the gold and lace together. Thank you for joining the Christmas in July challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cream and gold makes for a very elegant card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower looks so good in gold and the background is perfect for it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Jenny. Love the monochromatic look with shades of gold and white. So perfect for Christmas! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous elegant card - the gold papers and embossing are really beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in with my "Christmas In July" theme this week at Allsorts.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very elegant Christmas card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card - love the gold effect - Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW! What a gorgeous, elegant card, with so many different shimmery, sparkly versions of gold! So pleased you could join our "Bling on the Holidays" prompt teamed up with the Double Trouble Challenge at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete