Saturday 16 July 2022

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE REMINDER (JULY '22)

 It's the 3rd Saturday of the month, so we have more inspiration for you at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The challenge this month is...

'Anything Goes'
or
'STRIPES/SPOT'

I stamped the gorgeous vase of daisies, masked the bottom part and then stamped the grid pattern.
The flowers and vase were coloured with Prismacolor Pencils. 
Stamp: Penny Black Daisy Dream


You can see more inspiration from the rest of the DT  at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor:

Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image Jenny - love how you have kept your card simple and let it take the centre stage. I love the colour you used for the grid pattern across the base
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the blue daisies that grew wild around my Dad's house and these bring back such fond memories. Beautiful job of coloring them, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - fab stamping!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that vase of daisies so much that I might have to seek out the stamp. Love what you have done with it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your vase of daisies, Jenny! Beautiful colouring and fabulous idea to add a grid at the bottom. Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete