Saturday 9 July 2022

CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN (JULY '22 COLOUR)

 Hi Crafty Friends.  I am your host for July at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge.

It's time for the Colour Challenge. I hope you like the colours I have chosen. It's a non-Traditional colour combo, but I think it's pretty. So I hope have fun with your creations.


I made a smooshed background with Distress Oxide Ink and when dry stamped some snowflakes. The Christmas tree was stamped and white embossed and then the panel die-cut.  To finish I added the die-cut deer, sentiments and added a sprinkle of red bling, matting with black and white card. 
Stamps: Penny Black
Dies: Impression Obsession Deer, PB sentiment



I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



6 comments:

  1. You chose a wonderful color combination, I really enjoyed making the card.
    I like your gentle card and you created a beautiful background.
    Hugs, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely colour combination Jenny, and a striking card that you have made with it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. elle est superbe cette carte Jenny, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this colour combo for Christmas cards Jenny. Your card is so pretty with the winter scene you've created. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've used these pretty Christmas colors beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Jenny what a wonderful card, I love the colour combination and your background.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete