Thursday 2 May 2024

Guest Designing for Just us Girls Challenge #725 Colour Week

I am so thrilled to be joining the girls at Just Us Girls Challenge as their Guest Designer for May. 

Thisis  a Colour Week and I really love this colour combo of Peach, Lavender and Grey. 

I coloured the images with Copic and Zig Markers and added a bit of shading with Faber Castell Polychromos. I have blended grey and lavender on the leaves, which I really like. 
Stamp & Die : Pinkfresh Studio Songbirds on Branch
Embossing Folder from Stampin Up



We look forward to seeing how you are inspired by these gorgeous colours. You can see more inspiration from the Design Team at the Just Us Girls Challenge blog.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                            



14 comments:

  1. Jenny... this is one of my favorite "bird" stamps, and I LOVE how you laid it out and colored it. Just beautiful! The embossing folder is a lovely touch. Thanks ever so much for being our guestie this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little birds look great in those colours and I love that textured background xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Jenny! I love how you used our colors this week...what pretty birds and leaves!!! We hope you enjoy your time with us at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Guest Design Gig Jenny, your card is absolutely beautiful. It looks like those birds are talking to each other lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card I love the way you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to have you joining us this month, Jenny! Your debut card is lovely. This set always makes me smile and it looks pretty in Bobby's colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so great to have you designing with us at Just Us Girls, Jenny! Your card is beautiful. I love the background you chose for those lovely birds that look so different everything I see them. The challenge colors are perfect for them, and your coloring dresses them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Using that stamp with those colors would never have occurred to me, Jenny, but I love how it looks. So bright and beautiful, and I love the lavender leaves shaded with gray. It's great having you as our guest this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your GD sopt Jenny. I love this image, I just bought it!! Your colours are perfect and look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenny, you've selected wonderful images for this week's colour combination. The lavender blended with grey works wonderfully for your leaves. Such a pretty card. Thrilled to have you guest designing with us this month.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful Jenny!! Congratulation on your GDT spot also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty with those beautiful peach and purple birds on the branches. I love that textured background too. So glad to have you join us this month at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry, thought I had already commented. Sweet. Great way to use the colours in the challenge. Congrats on being GD at JUGS for May. xx

    ReplyDelete