Saturday 18 May 2024

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE MAY '24 REMINDER

 It's the 3rd Saturday of the month, so we have more inspiration for you at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The challenge this month is...

'Anything Goes'
or
'PASTEL COLOURS'

This time I'm going Anything Goes, because I wanted to share another Autumn themed card.

The stamped image was coloured with Zig and Karin Markers and then I used a wet brush to move some of the colour to make the soft water-coloured background. 
Stamp: PB Autumn Bouquet
Die: PB Antique Frame

The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor


Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 You can see more inspiration from our talented  DT at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.



                              
 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                


7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love your watercolouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jenny - love the way you coloured that image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING card Jenny! LOVE the beautiful autumn colours and how you've added the same colour subtlely to the background. LOVE it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Jenny this is exquisite - love how you have moved the colour to create the gorgeous hazy background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that beautiful image and your coloring is wonderful, including how you did the background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question! I did it a while ago. I think. I spitzed liberally and moved it around, then added more colour to the foliage.

      Delete
  6. Love the loose watercolor and fall colors, Jenny! Fall is my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete