Thursday 9 May 2024

JUST US GIRLS CHALLENGE (Guest designing) #726 WORD WEEK

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I'm back with another  card for Just Us Girls Challenge. This is WORD WEEK  and the prompt is 'GARDEN'. 

I'd just received some dies from Gummiapan (a Swedish company) and so I combined one with an Altenew stamp set.


I coloured all the stamped images with Daniel Smith Watercolors and Zig Markers. 
The background was embossed with a Stampin Up EF. 
The sentiment was created with a hotfoil plate.
Stamps & Co-ordinating Dies: Altenew Garden Grow
Standalone Die: Gummiapan Planting Table

We look forward to seeing how you are inspired by the word prompt. You can see more inspiration from the Design Team at the Just Us Girls Challenge blog.

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-





Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                            







12 comments:

  1. Jenny, your card is a gardener's dream! Love the selection and arrangement of your garden-themed images; your painting really breathes life into them. Wish I had those plants and the bench in my yard in real life. Awesome take on the challenge theme!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful coloring, Jenny! You totally captured the garden theme with this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GD spot and what a great card for the theme. Love how you have used all those different elements and yet the design is very cohesive too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, Jenny. The gardener's bench die is wonderful and I love the way you filled it with tools, plants and boots. Love that embossed background as well. a wonderful make for our word week challenge. Thank you for your wonderful contribution to inspire our players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your potting table with the filled pots, garden boots, hoe and watering can! Beautiful coloring and that background is so perfect on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny... love everything about your card! I have always loved the garden set from Altenew (reminding me I should take it out and give it some love). Love how you combined it with that lovely planter stand. The EF is perfect. I initially thought it was embossing paste, the texture was so perfect. Thanks for guesting with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABulous card for our Garden challenge Jenny! All the elements fit together so well and your coloring is just perfect! So happy to have you as our guest this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous scene you've created with all of the garden goodies! Great coloring too. This is a delightful card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny, I love your garden scene!
    I just put out my big pot of my favorite 'kitchen' herbs - basil, parsley, and mint for drinks!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's like that planting table was made for your Altenew garden set, Jenny. Your coloring of all the images is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card that celebrates gardening, Jenny! Love your new dies ... what a sweet spring card. xx

    ReplyDelete