Monday 27 May 2024

Spring Flowers

 Hey there Friends. Did you see the Pinkfresh Studio Stencilled and Hotfoil Butterfly card I shared for Just us Girls Challenge here ? I used Autumn colours because I've been so inspired by the beauty all around me at the moment! However, in the Northern Hemisphere they are celebrating Spring, so here is a card for all my European and Northern American friends!


I used Karin Markers to colour the images. The Embossing Folder is from a Discount Store.
Stamps & die: Pinkfresh Studio Floral Vase

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:-





  Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                                              






3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful bouquet. So pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring of the bouquet and vase, Jenny! Love the embossing at the bottom. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossing on the bottom of the card, it really sets off the beautifully colored bouquet of flowers. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete