Friday 31 May 2024

Spotlight Technique #2

 Hey there! Here's another card using the Spotlight Technique, inspired by the current Inkspirational Challenge.



I used another Stampers Anonymous stamp set. I think this is probably my fave set. from SA and I should use it more often! 
Just so you know, I've used cream cardstock, which never seems to look so good in photos, but it's lovely in real life. I edged the spotlight panel with black ink for definition. 
I used dimensional tape, which made it a bit difficult to line up. Next time I'd use liquid glue so I can move it around.


I'm also sharing at the following:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                                              









No comments:

Post a Comment