Thursday 23 May 2024

JUST US GIRLS CHALLENGE (GD) #728 ANYTHING GOES WITH STENCIL

 Hi there Crafty Friends! It's my last week as Guest Designer with Just Us Girls Challenge. This is Anything Goes using Stencils Week. 

I made this card a while ago when I had friends come to my Beach house for a crafty weekend. These products belong to my friend Jenny Dix, but I bought the background stencil on the spot, because I really love it. 
PRODUCTS:-
 Pinkfresh Studio - Layering Stencils - Diamond Plaid
Pinkfresh Studio Butteflies Hotfoil Plate & Co-ordinating Stencil
Altenew One Go Birthday Sentiments Stamps & Die
Distress Oxide Inks
Altenew Blending Tools

We look forward to seeing how you are inspired by the word prompt. You can see more inspiration from the Design Team at the Just Us Girls Challenge blog.

Well, as I said, it's my last post as GD and I've had lots of fun, so I'll be back entering the challenge whenever I can! Thanks to all the JUGS team:)

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:- 









     Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)





11 comments:

  1. A stunning card Jenny - the plaid background is so dramatic, but for all that, the butterfly is an eye catching focal point over it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, you have been an awesome guest. This card is just gorgeous! I can see why you got the background stencil on the spot...it is a great one! Thanks for everything and sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny... thanks so much for playing along with us this month! SO love your butterfly! Wowzer. Stenciled butterfly and background...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love the plaid in the background and the rich red and yellow are awesome together! Wonderful inspiration this whole month at Just Us Girls, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that big, beautiful butterfly against your perfect plaid background! Great stenciling! Thank you so much for joining us this past month with all of your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny. I know I commented on your card before, but somehow my comments are going missing. I hope this one gets to you. I love your card. Your color choices work beautifully with your fabulous stenciling. It as been wonderful having you as Guest Designer at Just Us Girls. Thanks for your wonderful contributions to our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a sucker for a good plaid and yours qualifies, Jenny. The bright colors don't distract from your beautiful butterfly but bring out its colors. It's been great having you as our guest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ending was such a beautiful card. Absolutely love the depth of color! Thanks for joining JUGS for the month of May

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny, your plaid background is a lovely stage for your gorgeous butterfly! Stunning card in every way. Thank you for being an amazing guest designer this month, with inspired and inspiring cards.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pleasure it's been to have you guesting with us, Jenny! Your finale card is fantastic! Love the colors and that pretty butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A truly beautiful butterfly and gorgeous card, thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete