Saturday 1 October 2022

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN (OCT '22 SKETCH)

   Hi Crafty Friends.  It's time for a new 52CCT challenge. Majda is our host for October at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. It's a 'SKETCH'  challenge this week and Majda has designed a fun sketch for us.


I really had lots of fun with this one, using various stamps and embossing folders. 


I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what our talented Design Team have created for this sketch and then be inspired to join in the challenge!


I'm also sharing at the following challenges:-

  Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




5 comments:

  1. j'aime ces couleurs Jenny, elle est superbe, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used this sketch, Jenny! Your coloring is amazing and this Christmas gnome is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all of the cards recently with those adorable little gnomes. You can't help but giggle! I love all of your embossing and inking over the embossed trees is such a clever idea. What a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is super cute! I love how you interpreted the sketch, and the various textures you used! Thanks for sharing your "SNOW" creation with us at ABC Christmas, and good luck! :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image and beautiful design and these colors - the perfect combination :-)
    Hugs, Majda

    ReplyDelete