Saturday 1 October 2022

All good things must come to an end...

 It is with much sadness that it's been decided to shut down the CAS Challenges at the end of September after 6 1/2 years.  Please visit our challenge blog to read Loll's message and leave some love. 


I wish to thank Loll and Bonnie for running these wonderful and inspiring challenges for such a long time.  Month after month we've had fun themes and techniques , often new to me and I've learnt so much as well as gaining so many friendships. 

I will miss the the CAS Challenges and my amazing team-mates, but hope to still see your beautiful cards in blog land ❤️.


I am sharing a card which I made for a future challenge, which won't be happening. The prompt was 'Torn Paper' and when I searched the internet for inspiration I discovered an British-Canadian Artist named Ted Harrison. I love his artwork and was inspired to make this card ...


The house stamp is from a stamp set designed by my friend Shirley Bampton for Stamplorations and the dog, cat and sentiment are from Newton Nook. 

Here is a sample of Ted Harrison's art ...



                                        Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                





3 comments:

  1. What a great card Jenny - love how you have used the torn paper, and the houses are gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whimsical card, Jenny! The little cat and dog are icing on the cake! A perfect interpretation of this artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little scene. A lovely tribute to the artist that inspired you. I feel the same way about the challenges, we all learned such a lot. Sorry to have missed some of your posts over the last few days. Time keeps running out on me xx

    ReplyDelete