Sunday 16 October 2022

Native Flora Christmas

 Hi there. I'm back with another one of my weekend makes. This time I was inspired by the theme at The Flower Challenge. The prompt is to add a sentiment. I used a background stamp which has lots of sentiments and added another! They are also celebrating their 6th Birthday, so I'll be back with a birthday card soo.  Congrats on 6 fabulous years of wonderful inspiration Aileen & team!!!

I seem to have a lot of 'snow' theme Christmas cards in my stash, so I'm on a mission to make more cards appropriate for Australian recipients!


The background was stamped with white ink and and embossed with Ranger Princess Gold EP. The floral image was embossed with Ranger Gold (super Fine Detail) and coloured with Daniel Smith Watercolours. 

Stamps: Paper Rose Studio Thanks a Bunch; MFT Christmas Greetings, 
I think from memory the sentiment is from Hello Bluebird

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







11 comments:

  1. Such an opulent feel with the gold embossing Jenny, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous floral stamp and stunning in gold and watercolor! Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant, Jenny! A beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny, I quite often end up sending Aussie style cards to the UK cousins, one of the local ladies who was born in Canada thinks we are all mad, as we accept cards show a cold climate Christmas... Love the blooms on your card and the water colours. I hope you are safe and dry rather than flooded, we have had nearly 2.5m of rain so far this year so soil is saturated when you try to dig... Have a great week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is so beautiful Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Jenny - love the fabulous floral image which is so beautifully colorued, and great that you have used both background and foreground sentiments. Thanks so much for joining in with my "Add a Sentiment" challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! Love the golden embossing and pretty watercoloring!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always a treat visiting and seeing your beautiful creations, Jenny. Your watercoloring is exquisite! That's one amazing stamp. Gorgeous background too! Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Jenny. Love this stamp.

    ReplyDelete