Saturday 3 June 2023

Penny Black Saturday Challenge June '23

 Hi there Crafty Friends! It's the first Saturday of the month so it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

Our theme is always Anything Goes or if you prefer the optional twist is 'MASCULINE'.

I'm using another stamp I received from my generous friend Loll. I have a pad of kraft paper, which hasn't been touched, so I thought I'd get some practice with prismacolor pencils. 
Stamps: Penny Black Set Sail

The prize for this challenge is as always, provided by our generous sponsor



If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 You can see more inspiration from our talented Guest Designer, Anita, from Stampin with Anita and the rest of the DT at our blog. I hope you are inspired and have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



6 comments:

  1. A delightful card Jenny - colouring on kraft always looks so good, and this is no exception
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jenny - your colouring looks wonderful!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card with your pencil colouring Jenny! I really need to do it more often --- I need the practise! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect for a guy! I love your pencil coloring on the kraft cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love our colouring, it works perfectly on the kraft card. Great card for a chap xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jen! I always love pencil on kraft - just a special look!! Great stamp - you're very lucky!!! Enjoy your day!! :)

    ReplyDelete