Saturday 17 June 2023

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - ReminderJune '23

 It's the third Saturday of the month, so I'm here to remind you about this month's  Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Our theme is always Anything Goes or if you prefer the optional twist is to make a 'MASCULINEcard. This time I'm going with Anything Goes...

I coloured Penny Black's Vase Garden with a mix of Zig and Karin Markers. The vibrant yellow flowers make me happy! 

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 You can see more inspiration from our talented  DT at our blog. I hope you are inspired and have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)





4 comments:

  1. Those yellow flowers make me happy too Jenny - a gorgeous card and so beautifully coloured
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely bouquet. love the watercoloured background and table xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow is such a happy color and these flowers make me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Jen! Love the bright happy pops of yellow. A favourite stamp!! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete