Friday 30 June 2023

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

 Hi there crafty friends. I tidied my craft space today, well I moved things around, it doesn't really look tidier:) Anyway, I have a whole basket of cards which have never  previously been. shared, so I thought I'd post this card and send it over to the Altenew Challenge

Deepa Robbins is Guest Host at Altenew and has chosen a beautiful picture with a gorgeous colour combo.

I thought I'd add a sentiment, when I choose the recipient. 


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and wonderful watercolouring of this big, beautiful, bloom Jenny!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card Jenny - love you colour usage, and that wonderful big bold image which you have chosen
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Jenny! Wonderful watercolored flower!

    ReplyDelete