Thursday 22 June 2023

Time Out Challenge #241 Funny

 Hi there Crafty Friends. It's time for another  Time Out Challenge. This week the challenge prompt word is 'FUNNY', so I hope you have some fun with it!


This is an old stamp set from Darcie's Stamps. I coloured the image with Copic Markers. I used some patterned paper with subtle succulents to compliment the stamped image. To finish I embossed the white panel with Stampin Up Time Worn Type 3D Embossing Folder. 


We welcome  Claire Apostoloff of Life on the Scrap Heap this week as our Guest Designer.

You can see more inspiration from our talented Claire and the rest of our fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


                               Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                






7 comments:

  1. A fun sentiment on this delightful card Jenny - thanks for the smile
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Jenny. I love your design and the way the green panel and the stamped image and sentiments are placed off center. Great make for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a succulent card so I definitely love it. Great idea to use that embossing folder for the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun sentiment, Jenny! You had the perfect plants to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card Jenny! Great card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sentiment made me giggle, Jenny. That patterned paper is perfect behind your wonderfully colored terrarium.

    ReplyDelete