Saturday 12 August 2023

Altenew Metallic Paints

Yippee! Woohoo! I made a card!!! Yes I actually managed to finish a card today. I was inspired by the pretty bouquet of flowers in the Altenew Inspiration Challenge photo.


I used white ink and Ranger Vintage Pearl embossing powder. Then I coloured the images with Altenew Metallic Watercolor paints. The stamps are from Altenew Beauty Within and the sentiment was made with Altenew Sweet Sentiments Hotfoil Plates.



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







2 comments:

  1. Good to see you creating again Jenny, and this is a beauty - love your painting, and it is a great use of the inspiration photo and colours
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew your mojo was alive and well, Jenny! Love these sweet flowers and I'm sure they just sparkle with the metallic paint!

    ReplyDelete