Thursday 17 August 2023

Time Out Challenge #245 Colourful

  Welcome back Crafty Friends. It's time for a new Time Out Challenge and this week we want you to make a COLOURFUL  card.  I got inky with my card:)


To begin I made a colourful background with Brushos and Nuvo Shimmer Powder. Next I used a Simon Says Stamp Die 3 times to get the butterflies and border die-cuts. I added some colourful splatter, a couple of gems and a sentiment from Altenew.  


This winner of our challenge will win a $25 credit from our generous sponsor - Lawnfawn and will also have the chance to be Guest Designer in a future challenge.

  Our incredibly talented Guest Designer this week is Fran from Fran Made in Oregon.

You can see more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


                    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                






10 comments:

  1. Love this, Jenny! Your colorful butterflies have a fun Mixed Media feel and I love how you added a couple of white butterflies too. Great card design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mix of colours for your lovely butterflies, Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Jenny!! Love the colorful butterflies. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your butterflies are stunning. I love the effect with the black frame. I am glad you have found your mojo again. So sorry that I have been missing for a while. Things got a bit busy for me and something had to give. Am catching up now though xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous effect with the brushos and shimmer powders Jenny! Love your design! Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. It are wonderful and beautyfull coloured butterflies that I would love to see in our garden! Love the splatters on the background; makes it so playfull and gives it so much depth! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your butterflies are not only colorful, but their beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flock of butterflies are definitely colorful flitting across the card, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your colorful cascade of butterflies, Jenny and I love the die cut white ones that you added. The splatters are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete