Friday 4 August 2023

Playing with Hotfoil and Die-cuts

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I made a card! Yay! You haven't seen any recent makes from me for quite a while because my Mojo has been sadly missing! However this week I received some new products, including some gorgeous Hotfoil Plates from Altenew. 


You probably can't see, but the card stock is a beautiful soft peach colour and is also shimmery. The foil colour is rose gold. It's very difficult to photograph, but you get the idea. I used Karin Markers direct to the stamp, spritzed and sprinkled a touch of Cosmic Shimmer Powder before stamping.
Stamp & Die Altenew Leaf Clusters
Hotfoil Plate and Die Altenew Exquisite Marble, Altenew Sweet Sentiments


I chose these colours when I saw the photo at this month's Altenew Inspiration Challenge. Mindy is the host and check out the photo she chose...

I'm also sharing this card at :-




A couple of months ago I had 2 of my wonderful (crafty) friends to stay for a few days at our beach house and that was the last time I've managed to make a card until today. 
Well I did manage to make a few that weekend, so here oner using gorgeous dies and Glimmer Hotfoil plates from Spellbinders. 
The embossing folder was a 'must have' as soon as I saw it, because it reminds me of pressed metal, one of my loves! 
I used a mix of shimmer and glitter card stock for the flowers.

I'm sharing this card at:-



  Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                



5 comments:

  1. I can see why you had to have the embossing folder, so much depth in it, many thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hotfoil marble effect is pretty amazing. I will have to look out for that one and thanks for sharing the card with that fabulous embossing folder. I have that one and haven't used it much so the inspiration is welcome. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge with your second card.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this background, Jenny! Great choice for showing off these pretty leaves! Love the sweet bouquet of flowers and the deep embossing in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Jenny - these are both beautiful, but the first one with your new products is exquisite
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete