Saturday 19 August 2023

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE REMINDER (AUG ‘23)

  It's the 3rd Saturday of the month, so we have more inspiration for you at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The challenge this month is...

'Anything Goes'
or
'ONE LAYER CARD’

This was made with one of my newest purchases from Penny Black. I stamped the image with Delicata Gold Ink and coloured it with Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils and added some shading with Prismacolor Pencils. I felt Ishould have added more shading and colour, but I used Bristol Cardstock and didn’t want to overwork it.
Stamp: PB Gladness 

You can see more inspiration from the rest of the DT  at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor:

Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

4 comments:

  1. No more shading needed, it is perfect just as it is. One of my favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Jenny!
    I've never seen this stamp before, but now I think I 'nned' it! ;)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. LOVE the delicata gold with your shades of orange. Beautiful colouring with pencils, Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing else is needed, Jenny! Love, love, love this! The coloring is beautiful and I love the gold! I may have to go shopping, my friend! Thanks for the enabling!

    ReplyDelete