Friday 22 May 2020

Garden Play

I had lots of fun today playing with the Altenew 'Garden Grow' stamp set. It was sitting on my desk from a previous project and I decided this set needed my attention!

This card is a one layer and I'm entering it in the current CASology Challenge.

These first 2 cards were stamped on some gorgeous Watercolour Paper (Masters Choice by Baohong) with Daniel Smith Watercolours. I discovered a set of sample dots of colour at my local art shop, which is giving me the opportunity to try colours before investing in expensive tubes.  I'm really leaning towards earthy tones at the moment.

I'm entering this card in the challenge at A Blog Named Hero.




I'm entering this card in the Mix it Up Challenge.



These 2 cards were stamped on Neena Card-stock and the images were coloured with Zig Markers and Twinkling H2Os.

All stamps are from Altenew, except the sentiment in the second card which is from Hero Arts.


Anything Goes + Masking

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You really went to town with this stamp set, Jenny! Love the watercoloring in the first 2 cards. The texture of the watercolor paper makes the colors even better! But then you got fantastic results with the Neenah and Zigs and that's not easy to do! Kudos, my friend! You have certainly given this set the love it deserves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely little watercolors! Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so pretty and gloriously CAS and wonderful and beautiful colouring x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What spectacular garden cards Jenny - they are beautiful, and so creatively coloured too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all amazing cards Jenny! Great watercolouring and great use from your stamp set! I especially love the ones watercoloured on the cold press watercolour paper. The texture from the paper really adds to the card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! I really love these cards. The gardning stuff against the white space gives such a clean look. I really like it. Thank you so much for joining our "hugs from a distance-challenge" at A Blog Named Hero this month.

    x Lise Mariann, DT

    ReplyDelete