Tuesday 4 August 2020

Altenew Inspiration Challenge (August)

There's a very picture, with lovely fresh colours and a sketch as well for this month's Altenew Challenge.
So I was inspired to create this card...

I stamped the flower with Altenew Ink and touched up with Zig Markers.  The foliage was stamped with the same ink and coloured with Altenew Inks and Cosmic Shimmer Powder., which gives a green/gold shimmer. I mounted everything with dimensional tape on the embossed background. 
Stamps: Altenew 'Wallpaper Art', 'Label Love'
Die: Striped Leaf (embossed)

I'm sharing at the following:-



Theme: Happy Birthday

Theme: Anything Goes


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

2 comments:

  1. Very elegant, Jenny! Love the embossed background with the white flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossed background adds so much texture to your pretty card Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete