Monday 24 August 2020

Snowy Scene

 Today, as I was looking for something, I found another box of unfinished creations and I was inspired to finish a few cards.


The mountains and birds had already been stamped and coloured and then it was left incomplete. 
Today I added more shading and definition and stamped the trees, sentiment and critters.  To finish, I splattered some 'snow' and framed the scene.

Stamps: Penny Black 'Season's Marvels'; Newton's Nook 'whispering Pines'

I'm sharing at these challenges:-







 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)                       






12 comments:

  1. So glad you were inspired to finish your card! It's a lovely winter scene with those sweet critters watching the geese! Nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous winter scene Jenny! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card - it really made me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous scene - very peaceful. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Stunning card! The colours are perfect for your amazing scene, and I love how you've framed it. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful winter scene you have created!, Jenny! I love the background colors and the depth within the scene by having something from foreground to background. Great composition. Thank you for joining us at Inky Paws. XO, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you finished the card Jenny. What beautiful colours and a super adorable scene x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great winter scene. Such beautiful colors. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. So peaceful. My question is- " are the cat and dog looking at the cosmic sky colors or are they seeing dinner flying by!!?" Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a peaceful winter scene on your gorgeous card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 52CCT. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete