Sunday 9 August 2020

Off to the Ball, Another CASE and a Butterfly

I had a busy weekend creating lots more cards. Here are a few of them...


I made a smooshed background with Twinkling H2Os and stamped the image.  Next I die-cut the window panel, stamped the sentiment and mounted on the card with dimensional tape.
Stamps:- Stamplorations 'Ever After Vignette';  Sentiment (not sure)
Die: Concord & 9th
This card was inspired by the prompt at the following challenges:-





I made another card inspired by Emma Goddard's gorgeous creation.


I've always used traditional Sunflower colours for this stamp so I was  excited to see Emma's card and I had the idea to use gold Ink and then colour with Twinkling H2Os again, because they were on my desk. 
I stamped a leaf and some script on the wash background. 
Stamps: Penny Black 'Sunglow'; Concord & 9th 'Just Because'; Kaisercraft (leaf); Jellibean Soup 'Mason Jar'
Die: Alexandra Renke
Ink: Delicata Gold
Embossing Powder: Ranger Liquid Platinum

I'm sharing at the following:-

Say it with Flowers




I made another smooshed background, this time with Distress Inks and Cosmic Shimmer Powder.  Then I stamped, clear embossed and fussy cut the butterfly. 
Stamps: Kaisercraft 'Pen & Ink' ; Altnew 'Leaf Clusters' 'Label Love'
Die: MFT Stitched Rectangle

I'm sharing at the following:-




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                                        




 

15 comments:

  1. Your cards are all so pretty Jenny but LOVE that big butterfly! BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Butterflies’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jenny you have been busy and a superb set of cards and my fav is the first-wonderful idea to place this image in a heart and against the hot pink looks so dramatic! Thanks for joining Time Out and CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a stunning collection of cards. Love the die-cut and background on the first one, the amazing shine and colours on the second and the stunning butterfly on the third xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those twinkling H2O's look fabulous Jenny and so very pretty. Your second card is stunning Jenny x. Wow to the butterfly card, which looks amazing....x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Jenny! Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful love the gorgeous butterfly and design of your creation.
    Many thanks for entering your gorgeous card into our challenge of "BUTTERFLIES", at Double D challenges…
    Good luck in the draw and hope to see you here again.

    [aNNie design team member for Double D Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a gorgeous trio of cards Jenny - loving these beauties
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cards are all beautiful, but the butterfly steals the show!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, all so very beautiful!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have had a busy weekend, Jenny! I love the pink/yellow color palette you've used! The heart with the silhouette dancers is beautiful! I love how you've used the sketch again but with the flower this time! And the butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jenny, a lovely collection of cards, love the bright colours on them. I think the butterfly card is my favourite, bold black and white with a pop of colour.. Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful design.Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us again.
    Kathy DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can pnly imagine how all these gorgeous cards must shimmer in real life with the Twinkling H2Os and Cosmis Shimmer! Beatiful colours and I love the variety of designs you created with these products! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are on a creative roll, my friend. All the cards are so beautiful. I love the intense colours you've used for the first and third cards. So bright, summery and happy colours. Your sunflower card is more muted and I love the non-traditional colour of the beautiful sunflower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A super collection of cards, many thanks for joining in with our 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Penny Black and More challene.

    B x

    ReplyDelete