Tuesday 17 August 2021

Hey Dumplin!

 I was inspired to make the following card by the theme at the Gina K Challenge, which is to use multiple strip sentiments. Every time I use this set it makes me happy - I hope it makes you smile too😀


The images were stamped on Bahong w/c paper and coloured with Karin Markers.
Stamps: Gina K 'I like the way you roll'
Die: Rubbernecker

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-


Theme: multiple- sentiment strips


        Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            



3 comments:

  1. What a cutie Jenny - a sweet card that would cheer anyone up
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure did make me smile Jenny.....Thank you x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along in my challenge over at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete