Sunday 29 August 2021

Penguin Fun & CAS Autumn Card

 I was taken with the inspiration photos at the Inspired By challenge and here is the card I made ....


I used an Alcohol Ink background from my stash.  Next I coloured and fussy-cut the cute penguins.
To finish, I layered the window die-cuts and Penguins  and stamped the sentiment.
Stamps: Winnie & Walter Season's Tweetings 
Dies: MFT Peekaboo windows

I'm sharing my cad with the following challenges:-



My next card was inspired by the theme at AAA Card Challenge...

I made a smooshed background with Karin Markers, Brushos and Altenew Metallic Paints.
The die-cut leaves are coloured with Altenew Metallic Paints. To finish I added a butterfly and sentiment stamped with Delicata Gold Ink.

I'm sharing this card at the following challenges:-


Spritz & Splatter

Butterflies


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)


                                                                


7 comments:

  1. Nice card! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jenny - love those cute penguins and how you have used them inside and outside of the window. The second card is so very elegant.!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny! So happy to see these adorable little guys in our IB gallery - or anywhere else for that matter - OH do I love that guy with the too-big woolie hat!
    Thanks so much for joining us for a little penguin fun!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful cards Jenny! LOVE the bright pink AI background for the penguins. It's a bright and fun colour to go with the fun and adorable critters! :) Great design using the beautiful reverse scallop circle. Your second card is so pretty with the smooshed strip. I love this CAS design that shows a 1" strip can make a beautiful card! :) Love the autumn colours with the bit of purple! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that background for the penguins looks incredible and your design is perfect! Love these little guys so much! I love the smooshed strip on your second card too, really beautiful CAS card! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those colours, superb mix! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards Jenny! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete