Tuesday 24 August 2021

Love You Bunches

 Here is a card inspired by a couple of challenges:-


The image was coloured with Karin Markers and fussy cut. I stamped an old background stamp with Versamark and swiped Pearl-ex powder of this. 
Stamps: Penny Black Golden Dance; Stampin Up sentiment; Prima Marketing Background stamp

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-


https://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/08/inspired-byib183-flower-me-in.html


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



3 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful, love your coloring and interpretation of the challenge, wow! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card jenny - love your bright bold flowers and that gorgeous background - must look lovely IRL with the glimmer of pearl-ex.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty..love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete