Saturday 12 March 2022

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN COLOUR CHALLENGE MAR'22

 Hi Crafty Friends.  Lucinda is our host for February at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge.

The second challenge of the month is always a  colour challenge.  Lucinda has given us a one of my fave colour combos to play with this week. I 'm sure you'll like it and hope you'll join us! 


I really love this stamp set from MFT and it was fun to colour the images with these colours using my Karin Markers and Zigs.





I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what our fabulous  Design Team have created with this sketch. Looking forward to seeing your cards in the gallery:)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




6 comments:

  1. Love how you have used the colours on this gorgeous card Jenny. It's a beauty
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh c'est trop mignon Jenny, j'adore cette petite scène, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour choice seems to be a bit marmite - some find it hard, some of us love it! Glad you enjoyed it. Your Christmas critters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Jenny! Love how you've used these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny... love your sweet scene! The colors work wonderfully! Thanks so much for the invitation to guest design with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jenny your card is so lovely, I love your winter scene.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete