Saturday 5 March 2022

52CCT CHALLENGE (MARCH'22 SKETCH)

 Hi Crafty Friends.  Lucinda is our host for March at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. The first challenge of the month is always a sketch challenge.  Here Lucinda's fun sketch for this month. I 'm sure you'll like it and hope you join us!


I decided to go white on white for the background, making ski slopes and added some cute snowmen from Hello Bluebird stamps. I coloured them with Copic Markers, which I haven't done much of lately as I desperately need to invest in lots of refills! 


I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what our fabulous  Design Team have created with this sketch. Looking forward to seeing your cards in the gallery:)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch and what fun those snowpeople are having Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! love the snowmans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch Jenny, and fabulous result with the white on white and textures - love your wee snowmen :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ski slope triangles, and the bright cheerful snowmen are so happy-making!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun parade of snow people, Jenny! Love all the different textures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh c'est trop mignon Jenny, ils sont craquant ces petits bonhommes, biz

    ReplyDelete