Saturday 19 March 2022

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN (MAR THEME )

 Hi there Crafty Friends. It's time for the 3rd challenge of the March at 52CCT with Lucinda as our host.  She wants us to see 'HOLLY/& or IVY' on our Christmas cards. 


For some reason I always struggle with how to arrange these stamped images, but in the end I'm always happy with result.
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Spruce and Sprigs
Die: Spellbinders 




I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, rich colours. I love your arrangement. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, the die cut stamped images and how you arranged them. Result is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh c'est si beau Jenny, magnifique et si colorée, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous, lush card Jenny - love the strong colours you have used on this beauty.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely arrangement of the leaves and berries, Jenny! Any struggle was well worth it!

    ReplyDelete