Sunday 6 March 2022

Big Blooms and a "CASE-d" Bouquet

 Hi there Friends! It's finally less humid in Melbourne, so I had more energy to craft today. I was inspired by the beautiful photo at Altenew Inspiration Challenge, where Therese Calvird is hosting and I've also 'CASE-d' a gorgeous card at Global Design Project.

I used the amazing stamps and co-ordinating stencils from Altenew Beautiful Day. I used the stencil for shading and then smoothed it out with a wet brush. I used Altenew Watercolour paints for the leaves and have since been using them a lot, despite having recently investing in more Daniel Smith WC.  I used Karin Markers for the stamen. 


**************************************************

I used a Tim Holtz Die for the background with textured kraft card. The bouquet of flowers is made with Stampin Up Wrapped Bouquet. 



I'm also sharing my bouquet card at the following:-

Happy Birthday to a great Challenge!



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



5 comments:

  1. Both cards are so very beautiful Jenny and I love how you did the 'white flowers' on the first x. Glad the weather isn't as humid now x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both pretty special, I think the second one is my favourite I love the corner die with the textured background. So glad things are a bit more comfortable for you now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely flower in the blended grays with yellow centers! And the wrapped bouquet is so bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - these are beautiful cards Jenny - love the texture of the kraft card behind the die cut . Your shading on the flowers is exquisite
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards - I love how you added that texture behind the die cut area on the second card! Thanks so much for celebrating 8 years with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete