Sunday 13 March 2022

Card for Ukraine

 Hi there I'm sharing a card today inspired by all the wonderful card-markers out in Instagram and the Blogosphere in support of Ukraine.  My heart goes out to the people of Ukraine and I hope the suffering and devastation will be brought to a swift end!

Watercolour wash made with Daniel Smith Watercolours, Cosmic Simmer Pixie Powder and Nuvo Shimmer Powder. The same materials were used to colour this extraordinary Sunflower stamp from Penny Black. The sentiment is from my left over  Christmas stash box.  

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)






9 comments:

  1. A striking card Jenny, and I am sure it must really shimmer IRL with the Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant and absolutely perfect Jenny. Stunner of a sunflower and love how you used the peace die cut from Christmas x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love that you colored the leaves blue instead of green! Perfection! Thank you for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, When I saw your card this morning I literally gasped at my computer! This is just beautiful! The watercolored background looks fabulous as does the sunflower. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues for our Special Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Jenny! I love how you've colored the background that looks like a flag waving and this gorgeous sunflower! What a perfect home for your left over peace die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous butterfly, and the background is wonderful as well! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colours are so vibrant and what a beautiful wash you have achieved with the yellow and blue, your sunflower looks fabulous over the top xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bold and beautiful designed card Jenny! Lovely tribute to Ukraine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful creation Jenny. Love the card, the colours and the reason for making it. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete