Saturday 12 November 2022

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN (NOV '22 COLOUR)

 It's time for the Colour Challenge at 52 CCT.  FABIOLA is our host and has chosen a beautiful colour combo which made me think of a CARDINAL BIRD.  Hope you have fun with it.



The bird stamp, which I coloured to look like a Cardinal,  is a gift from a sweet friend who was de-stashing. I paired it with the embossed background and a die cut frame. 
Stamps: Deep Red Tufted Titmouse; PB sentiment
Embossing Folder: Stampin Up
Die: Penny Black Antique Frame



I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what Klarka, our talented Guest Designer and the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

We also have a Design Team Call this month.  If you wish to be considered for the DT, you must take part in ALL FOUR challenges this month. Simply add the letters DT after your name on your entry submission. Please remember that our challenge is for CARDS only - no tags, bags or gifts.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)





3 comments:

  1. adorable Jenny, quelle jolie scène, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing card Jenny - the bird is gorgeous, but that embossed 'scene' and how you have coloured it is stunning.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossing and coloring in the background, Jenny, but that sweet bird steals the show! Fantastic card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete