Saturday 5 November 2022

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE NOV '22

 Hi there. It's the first Saturday of the month, which means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  This month our theme is 'ANYTHING GOES' or Optional: EMBELLISH IT'.

I made a 2 cards using the same stamps, adding some pearls, coloured with Copic Markers to one of the cards.

I had fun creating these scenes by combining 2 gorgeous PB stamp sets. I used Karin Markers and blended with water on the stamp and page. You can see that I used more water on the card on the right. 

Stamps: Penny Black Trailing, Penny Black Farm Fresh


The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor


Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 You can see more inspiration from our talented DT at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


                              
 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                





9 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning Jenny, I love your cards.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Jenny. Love the background stamp as you can tell from my card!! Great minds think alike!! :) :) Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful little spring like scenes, just the pick me up I need on a grey rainy autumn day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Jenny - looks fab in both colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love that pretty water color look using pens! Its not as easy as it looks and you have done a wonderful job! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Colored with Copics! I was so sure this was a watercolor! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What totally different cards despite using the same stamps - the extra water and change of the flower colours really changes things up so impressively
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the loose look of these watercolored cards, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete