Thursday 17 November 2022

Altenew Hill Blossom

 Hi there. Today I'm sharing a card inspired by the Altenew Inspiration Challenge and the theme at The Flower Challenge. 

I love all the products used on this card! The co-ordinated stencil and die make it so easy to get great results. This embossing folder is so beautiful and versatile. 
Stencil/die: Altenew Hill Blossom
Stamp: Altenew One-Go Birthday Greetings
EF: Altenew Gem Pattern 3D

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            








7 comments:

  1. Great take on the inspiration photo and I also love your use of embellishments. Brilliant ef too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this subtle embossed background and the beautiful flowers! Great use of these colors, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Jenny - love the colours you have used, and the embossed background is such a delightful contrast to the organic lines of the flower spray.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card here Jenny, I love it ! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing along in the November 2022 Altenew Inspiration Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, I'm such a big fan! So lovely, and 'embellished' perfectly! Thanks for playing along at the Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete