Sunday 20 November 2022

Pinkfresh Studio Ornaments

 Hi there Friends! I recently splashed out and bought the whole co-ordinating et of Pinkfresh Studio Ornaments. So I had some fun last weekend making some Christmas cards. Here is the first of those cards...

I used an alcohol Ink background from my stash and layered the stamped ornaments and sentiment. I only used the stamp and dies on this card, preferring to colour with Karin Markers and blend with Nuvo Glitter gloss pen. The trickiest part of this card was tie the thread to the branch - I was all thumbs!

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:- 




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)








5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and artistic, Jenny! LOVE the smooshed AI background. The colours of the ornaments is so pretty ... very peaceful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, love that background. You have reminded me that it really is about time I got my alcohol inks out. The thread works a treat, I know what a fiddle that can be xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great background for these pretty ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Jennie!!! Love that alcohol background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. elle est splendide Jenny, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Creations, biz

    ReplyDelete