Wednesday 8 November 2023

ALTENEW INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

                                                  

Welcome friends! 
I made a few cards today inspired by the Altenew Inspiration Challenge and using a new 'to me' stamp set - 'Wild Flora' - which has 3 gorgeous floral images. I made 3 cards with this daisy image. 
This one is a Shaker Card, although it's quite subtle because I've used a dark background - it's a shimmery purple card.

I also used an Altenew Hotfoil Plate and black foil for the sentiment.


My next card uses partial background stamping, Embossing Folder and fancy word die for the sentiment... 


and I had some inky fun with my last card using Karin Markers and Nuvo Shimmer Powders...

So which one is your favourite?  


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)















4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, Jenny, three times! Love the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three cards are so beautiful using this pretty daisy image, Jenny. I especially love the shaker card. Never seen one like this ... it is so creative! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three gorgeous cards Jenny, but my favourite is the middle one. The partially stamped background with the embossing is very eye catching and complements the image beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shaker cards ♥️ beautifully done

    ReplyDelete