Thursday 23 November 2023

Time Out Challenge #252 Winter/Holiday & DT Call

 Hi there Crafty Friends! Can you believe it's only a month till Christmas - it sure does creep up on you! So here is another Holiday card and it's Winter-y too!



I've used our Sponsor's die - Birch Press Pinpoint Snowflake and also a Memory Box Snowflake die to create my card. I coloured the Pinpoint Snowflake with Watercolour Paint and added some shimmer paste over it for extra shine. 





Our Sponsor is Birch Press with a generous $20 gift voucher for our winner, chosen by our DT! Thank you so much Birch Press  for sponsoring our challenge. 

We also have a Design Team call for one person. You can join the DT Call by making a card for this challenge and adding letters DT after your name to the linky

We welcome J.K. Elliot of Live.Craft.Repeat. and winner of Time Out #249, as our Guest Designer. You can also find her on Instagram.
You can see her card and lots more from our DT at the Time Out Challenge blog


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)


8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Jenny - the two snowflakes play so nicely together, and the pierced background is a stunning accent to them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful. I love that background die xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Jenny. That background is such a lovely stage for your beautiful layered, glittery snowflakes. Such a festive and wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is racing toward us! Your wintery card is so pretty with the pinpoint background and sparkling snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! What a lovely thing to say. I'm actually away from home and I'm not sure if I still have it, but if I do I'd love to send it your way:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layered snowflake is gorgeous, Jenny, and I love that background die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breathtakingly gorgeous Jenny! That large snowflake is quite spectacular as is what you've done with it and I absolutely love this wintry colour scheme! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... This is so beautiful Jenny..Love it totally.

    ReplyDelete