Monday 13 November 2023

Yellow Roses

 Hi there Crafty Friends!

Over this last weekend I spent some time practising with the Altenew Watercolor Coloring Book. I used various mediums and colours. Here is a completed card inspired by this month's theme at The Flower Challenge...

I used a mix of Altenew Watercolour paints, Inktense Watercolor Pencils and Zig Markers. 
The sentiment die is from Simon Says Stamp. 



                                     Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jenny! Amazing watercolouring / colouring of this gorgeous image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Jenny! I'm loving your beautifully water-colored florals! Practice is something I don't do quite enough of! So happy you chose to send your finished card to us at The Flower Challenge!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite work Jenny - a stunning card. Those colours are fabulous used together like that!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. your practicing is obviously paying off. It's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is gorgeous, Jenny! Love, love, love those yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete