Thursday 9 November 2023

Time Out Challenge #251Inspired by a Photo

 Welcome back Crafty Friends. It's time for a new Time Out Challenge and this week we want you to be inspired by a photo.

The photo prompt in this challenge is also the prize - a handmade bag, made by our old Teamie Kim Heggins. Kim not only makes beautiful cards, she is also very handy with needle and thread! Check out her other beautiful creations at Running Stitch Designs.


The fabric in Kim's bag reminded me of some pretty Design Paper in my stash, so I was inspired to make this Christmas Card.

I cut the panel of pp and inked the edges for definition. 
Next I die cut the Christmas Tree and stamped the sentiment and snowflakes to match the paper. 



As mentioned above, our sponsor for this challenge is one of our very own designers, Kim, at RunningStitchDesign
This challenge prize is open to only US residents, thank you for understanding.
Can't wait to see how you are inspired by thee gorgeous floral bag. 

You can see more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

                        Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                




6 comments:

  1. That patterned paper really is the star of this card. I am so glad you made it so. Great take on the inspiration photo too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful 'match' your paper is to the bag, Jenny - and a great card as a result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the paper you used, and that you found a way to make a Christmas card perfectly matched by the inspiration! Great take on our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful Christmas card, Jenny. I love how you got inspired and the paper you have used is so beautiful. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a good eye Jenny - the colours are a perfect match for the bag! Inspired decision to go with a Christmas card! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you saw your beautiful Christmas packages as a stand-in for the flowers on Kim's bag, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete