Thursday 9 November 2023

THE CARD CONCEPT #201 Fall Leaves

 Hi there Crafty Friends. I'm back playing with the team at The Card Concept. It's been a while, because they had their Summer Break and then I went on a 6 week trip to Europe. 

We've made some changes for the challenge, the main one being that it's now monthly instead of every 2 weeks. You can check out the details here.


I used various leaf stamps and Distress Inks, with water, to create this layered collage, which was literally 
inspired by the photo inspiration. I think you could still call my card's style  'Clean & Layered'. The sentiment has been stamped with DI Seedless Preserves. 

Remember, an inspiration photo is exactly that- a starting point for inspiration. Will it be the colours, the overall theme, the texture, the actual items and/or something else that will inspire your card? 


I hope you'll visit The Card Concept Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team has created and will be inspired to play along in the challenge with us. 

Choose a design style (or combine styles), create a card, and in your blog post, let us know what inspired you from the photo, what style and/or styles you chose and don't forget to display our inspiration photo and link back to our challenge :-)


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







                                            



 




7 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Europe. Love this one. What a great way to use leaf stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much, Jen. Can you please tell me what die-cut you used for the "torn" backgrounds? I would like to grab that one. Thanks so much. Your DT-mate at The Card Concept, Karen www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like our yard right now, Jenny! Love the brilliant leaves on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love all those gorgeous Autumn leaves, Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous leaves Jenny, and the die cut edges remind me of the edge of the dried leaf that is nearly disintegrating. A stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Jenny, the colorful leaves are so beautiful.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Jenny! It has a CAS feel, even with all the layering!.

    ReplyDelete