Saturday 2 December 2023

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE DEC'23

 Hi there. This year seems to have really flown and I can't believe it's December! It's also the first Saturday of the month, which means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge

 This month our theme is...

                                        'ANYTHING GOES' or Optional: 'CHRISTMAS'.

I recently purchased this cute stamp from Penny Black  called Sweet Sledder.
I coloured the image with Derwent Inktense Pencils and Karin Markers.
I also used Penny Black Stitched Nested Frames.


The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor


Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 We have the very talented Kimberley Weiner of Weinerhoneymooners, joining us as Guest Designer this month. You can see Kimberley's gorgeous card and more from our fab DT at  our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.



                              
 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                





4 comments: