Monday 25 December 2023

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Just popping in to share a Christmas card that's been sitting in my unshared stash for quite a while.

All our Christmas festivities are over and we are sitting quietly reflecting on the day we've shared with family and friends. The dogs got left at home and as I type one of them is curled up in my lap, relieved that I came back:)

I used some patterned paper from an Australian Artist (Jocelyn Proust), a die from Uniquely Creative
and sadly I can't remember which stamp I used for the sentiment.
One of the Wreath die-cuts was gold embossed to match the sentiment.
Die: Uniquely Creative Eucalyptus Wreath

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-

                                                ABC Christmas Challenge - Y is for Your Choice



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            


3 comments:

  1. Such an elegant Christmas card, Jenny! Sounds like you had a good Christmas. Hope the New Year is full of creativity and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that patterned paper works so weel with the die cuts. Love the grey white and gold combo too. Happy New Year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. quelle magnifique création Jenny, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Creations, biz

    ReplyDelete