Sunday 24 December 2023

60th Birthday Card

 Hi there Crafty Friends! It's Christmas Eve and it's very stormy, so not the usual warm and sunny Christmas here in Australia.  We're sitting in front of a sparkly tree watching re-runs of cozy Christmas specials on TV. 

In the meantime, I have a non-Christmas card to share for The Flower Challenge.


I made this card ages ago, but forgot to share and I thought it would be perfect for the current theme at TFC.  
I used a stamp and co-ordinating stencil from Pinkfresh Studio. 


                                Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                










3 comments:

  1. Love that gold embossing and soft colours. Just gorgeous. Merry Christmas to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Jenny - love the gold embossed flowers.
    We also have had a lot of rain, but not the thunderstorms forecast (yet), nor on Christmas Day. We hit 30.1 oC today - rather warm for where I am!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny I'm so glad you remembered that gorgeous card and were able to share with us at The Flower Challenge. It is a stunner with all the gold and beautifully colored flowers! Thanks for joining us and I hope you had a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete