Thursday 7 December 2023

TIME OUT CHALLENGE #253 (Last Challenge for 2023)

 Hi there Crafty Friends! The countdown is on and this is the last challenge for Time Out in 2023. We challenge you to be SPARKLY ✨! That should be easy!


I used a super cute stamp from Stamping Bella - Tiny Townie Pamela the Poinsettia. I water-coloured the image with Inktense Pencils and Karin Markers. Then I added lots of SPARKLE✨ with Nuvo Glitter Gloss Pen.  The background paper also has glitter and I added a sprinkle of Sequins to finish. 

Our Sponsor is PICKET FENCE STUDIO with a generous $25 gift voucher for our winner, chosen by our DT! 


We welcome Heather from Handmade by Heather, the winner of Time Out #250, as our Guest Designer. 
You can see her card and lots more from our DT at the Time Out Challenge blog


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)






6 comments:

  1. Great colouring of this adorable image, Jenny! You have really brought her to life! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she just adorable!! My daughter was a huge fan of the Tinkerbelle series as a child and this one looks like Flora...her favorite! So cute! Also, thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, I appreciate your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have coloured that cute image. Wish I could see the sparkle in real life xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magical and adorable, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pamela is so adorable. I love the way you colored her, and tilted the panel that you st her on. Your choice of patterned paper is perfect. Love everything about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks like she should be sprinkling glitter everywhere, Jenny. So cute!

    ReplyDelete