Saturday 16 December 2023

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE DEC Reminder

  It's the 3rd Saturday of the month, so it's time to remind you about  Penny Black Saturday Challenge This month our theme is 'ANYTHING GOES' or Optional: 'CHRISTMAS'.



I was gifted this old, wood-mount stamp from a friend who was de-stashing.
Jenny actually gave me 3 Christmas stamps knowing I'm on the PBSC DT and I really love using and displaying at Christmas:)
Stamp: Penny Black Royal Mail
Coloured with Copics



The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor


Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 You can see more inspiration from our talented Guest DT  Kimberley  and the rest of the team at our blog
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


                              
 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                



4 comments:

  1. Jenny, this is so FABULOUS, I Adore it! I MUST have this stamp now that I've seen this superb inspiration card!! Wow! Thanks so much for having me as a guest this month! Happy Holidays!
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - love the embossed background!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Jenny!! Love this cute little stamp and the great scene yo've created. What luck scoring this one!!! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and 2024 is a good one!! :)

    ReplyDelete