Sunday 10 December 2023

ALTENEW INSPIRATION CHALLENGE (YEAR IN REVIEW)

Hi Crafty Friends! It's the end of the year, so Altenew is reflecting on all the challenges of 2023. We can can make a card inspired by any of this years challenges.

 Since it's the Festive Season I chose the April Inspiration as the colours are perfect for a Christmas card.


This is definitely my favourite Poinsettia Stamp. For a change I decided to use Patterned Paper and Paper Piece. It definitely has a different look.
Stamp: Altenew Festive Poinsettia


https://blog.altenew.com/ultimate-inspiration-challenge-year-review-2023/

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)









2 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite poinsettia too, Jenny, and was thinking just this morning that I hadn't used it this year. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poinsettia with that woodgrain background. Awesome design, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete