Monday 1 January 2024

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024

 I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season and can now relax and and enjoy a Crafty New Year.

I got inky with Distress Oxide Inks to make this background.
The stamps are mostly from Sugar Pea Design. 

Sadly I didn't toast the New Year with Champagne, instead I sipped some Herbal Tea as I'm taking strong medication, so I've been abstaining for the last 6 weeks. I'll definitely be celebrating with bubbles when I 
finish the medication 🍾. 
                                              I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-
                                                        
                                                                    


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            
                                  


2 comments:

  1. I hope you'll be toasting the end of your treatments very soon, Jenny! Cheers to you and this celebration card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card to celebrate the New Year, Jenny! All the best for a happy, healthy 2024 with LOTS of crafting time. xx

    ReplyDelete