Tuesday 23 January 2024

Altenew Challenge January '24

 Hi there Crafty Friends. I've been busy making DT cards, but I've also made a few cards inspired by the beautiful photo Aga has chosen for the Altenew January Challenge

Here is one of them...

I used a stencil to make a watercolour monoprint background. 
Then I loosely coloured the gorgeous blooms and die-cut the image.
To finish I added the die-cut sentiment and a splatter of gold ink and seqins.
Stamp: Altenew Sparkle Bright
Dies: Sparkle Bright; Sweet Sentiments






I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-





Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)






4 comments:

  1. A wonderfully delicate background for these pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your monoprint background is so creative, Jenny. Great backdrop for your beautiful flowers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background is just brilliant. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful card Jenny - the background is so soft and shows off the floral spray beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete